Thursday, January 20, 2011

food is not your enemy!

i'm on a writing frenzy today. everytime there is a crunch situation at work and my mind goes into overload, i find that writing helps....like re-organizing and cleaning up a cabinet.
speaking of which, i am trying my best to lose these last 25 pounds in the next couple of months - the workouts are working and so is the healthy eating...hahahaha, i know. my cooking has been most unhealthy with butter and oil showing up every 3 minutes. but wait, food is not the enemy. as i prepare myself to an evening of pav-bhaji swimming in glorious, smooth, delectable butter....i remind myself. its not the food that hurts you, but what you do with it. as with everything else, the ultimate enemy is your brain.

cook, but eat in moderation. exercise and still, eat in moderation!

that shall be the mantra as i prepare to send out another entry into this blog of which i am the sole reader ;) pav-bhaji it is tonight, the likes of which you can find only on a "rekadi" in mumbai.

groaning yet, hungry tummies ;)??

1 comment:

  1. I'm commenting on my own posts now - very classy!

    This is just an update that only 20 lbs need to be shed now. thank god for that!

    ReplyDelete